- Master's thesis: J. Cepicka. Uncertainty Quantification for an extended Lotka-Volterra model of tumor-immune interaction.
- Master's thesis: N. Gleim. Mathematical Modeling of the Development of Mismatch Repair-Deficient Colonic Crypts Taking into Account Stem Cell Dynamics.
- Bachelor's thesis: N. Gleim. Mathematical Modeling of Oncolytic Virus Therapy.
- Master Visiting Fellowship: A. Dwivedi. Data Analysis for Biology: Linear Regression.Research Training Group (RTG) India in Big Data Research.
- Hands-on experimentation station titled Go-with-the-flow challenge at the Explore Science 2023, Mannheim, 21st June-25th June 2023.
- Invited panelist in the round table The Importance of Female Role Models in STEM, CRC1225 ISOQUANT Equal Opportunities Team, KAMERA Kino Heidelberg, 08th March 2023.