- Invited talk: S. Haupt. How to use the Kronecker structure for modeling mutational rates and multiple pathways of cancer development. CCO Seminar, online, 22nd March 2023.
- Invited talk: S. Haupt. Why the combination of modeling and machine learning could be the future direction in mathematical oncology. EKFZ Lecture Series | Focus on AI, EKFZ Digital Health Dresden, Germany, 25th August 2022.
- Invited talk: S. Haupt. Mathematical Oncology – Understanding tumor evolution and developing new clinical concepts. Scientific Advisory Board Meeting, HITS Heidelberg, online, 30th November 2020.
- Invited talk & mentoring for high school students: S. Haupt. Von der Mathematik zur Krebsforschung. Zukunfts-Orientierungs-Akademie (ZOrA), HITS Heidelberg, Germany, 28th February 2020.
- Seminar talk: S. Haupt, M. Kloor. Mathematical Oncology – Understanding tumor evolution and developing new clinical concepts. , HITS-S3 Scientific Seminar Series, Heidelberg, Germany, 28th October 2019.